This AR15/M4 Muzzle Brake from NcStar is a fabulous addition to any build where it is necessary. Be sure to check out the hidden lower price by getting an email quote via the GrabAQuote button to the right!
- AR15/M4 Muzzle Brake with Crush Washer
- Muzzle Brake adds 1.5"+ to the length of the barrel with the use of the crush washer
- Overall length: 2.14" Screws onto standard AR15/M4 " X 28 threaded barrels (with .223 5.56 bore)
- Muzzle Brake has two chambers with 14 ports that direct the exiting propellant gasses upwards and to both sides to reduce muzzle rise and felt recoil
- There are no open ports on the bottom of the Muzzle Brake
- this will reduce the dust signature when firing prone
- Steel Construction with Black Finish
- Compatibility: 5.56 calibers
- Barrel Compatibility: 1/2" x 28
- Ports: 14
- Chambers: 2
- Construction Material: Steel (with Black Finish)
- Length: 2.2" (5.58 cm)
- Weight: 2.7 oz (76.5 g)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..