VISM by NcSTAR Expert Plate Carrier Vest Level IIIA Shooters Cut Hard Balllistic Panels
- The Expert Plate Carrier with a pair of Level IIIA 10"W X 12"H UHMWPE Shooter's Cut hard ballistic plates. Pistol Caliber Protection.
- Includes a pair of UHMWPE Ballistic Plates - Level IIIA (pistol caliber protection) Single Curve Shooter's Cut 11"X14". Tested in accordance with Level IIIA Standard 0101.06, capable of stopping 9mm and .44 Mag rounds up to 1,400 FPS. No rifle ammunition protection.
- Ballistic Plates are made with UHMWPE fabrics that is pressed with a proprietary technique to create lighter plate. Durable Polyurea sprayed on outer coating protects and fully seals the UHMWPE plate for: Corrosion Protection, Structural enhancement, Waterproof, Abrasion Resistance, and for a nice Cosmetic appearance.
- Expert Plate Carrier has MOLLE webbing on the front, back, and side panels for the ultimate in custom configuration. Internal compartments for soft ballistic panels and a separate pocket for ballistic Plates. Adjustable shoulder straps and Cummerbund for a custom MED-2XL fit.
- MOLLE webbing on the front, back, and side panels allows the attachments of MOLLE accessories like holsters, mag pouches, utility pouches, and other essential gear. Adjustable for length cummerbund, can be extended out to 51"L. Cummerbund can accommodate 6"X8" side Plates (not included) or used for storage.
- Adjustable Shoulder straps with large heavy duty quick connect buckles. Includes two padded shoulder covers with MOLLE webbing and loops for communications cabling routing. Top MOLLE webbing rows on the front and back panels have loop fasteners for attaching Unit, ID, and name tapes. Heavy Duty drag handle on the top of the rear panel. 10"X 6" front pocket with hook and loop enclosure.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..