VISM by NcSTAR Level IIIA Outside UHMWPE Ballistic Plate Carrier
- The black outer carrier vest Front and Back panels have separate internal compartments for each of the four internal Level IIIA ballistic panels included in this combo.
- Certified under NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA Standards. Capable of stopping .44 Magnum and .357 Magnum bullet, with maximum backface deformation of 44 mm.
- This carrier vest and ballistic panels combo includes four separate Level IIIA ballistic panels. The Front and Rear ballistic panels extend to each side for more coverage and the two separate ballistic Side panels that overlap the Front and Rear ballistic panels for more side coverage.
- Ballistic panels are constructed of Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) creating a lightweight ballistic panels.
- Black outer carrier vest is made with PE fabrics.
- Flexible soft panel design allows the panel to conform to body shape.
- Each of the ballistic panels are fully sealed to protect against liquids, chemicals, and other harsh elements.
- On the outside of the carrier vest Front and Back panels each have a 10.5" W X 12.0" external pocket with a hook and loop flap for adding external up-armor ballistic plate armor (not included).
- The shoulders each have a triple flap hook and loop strap system, for adjusting how high/low the vest sits on the wearer.
- The Back panel has the two integrate ballistic Side panels that wraps around both sides of the wearer and secures to the front panel via hook and loop fasteners.
- Each ballistic carrier vest size will have different measurements and weight for both the vest carrier and internal ballistic panels. Please see size chart posted on this page.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..