● Rotate-to-lock sliding mount for secure attachment
● Revolutionary push-to-lock remote switch for tight and secure attachment
● Max 2,000-lumen output, 300-meter throw, and 8-hour runtime
● Integrated magnetic charging tail switch with compatible locking remote switch
✔ Professionally designed for PICATINNY mounts, ideal for Medium to Long-range Applications
The Odin is OLIGHT's brand new tactical flashlight with exquisite appearance. Powered by a single customized 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable lithium battery and equipped with a PMMA optical lens, this amazing light delivers MAX 2,000 lumens and 300 meters.
✔ Rotate-to-lock sliding mount for secure attachment
Reliable slide rail mount with quick install/release system, the Odin is a high quality lighting tool for professional users in any harsh situation.
✔ Revolutionary push-to-lock remote switch for tight and secure attachment
Its innovative magnetic remote pressure switch features a locking function for a tight fit by a single push of the anti-slip knurling ring.
✔ Magnetic Tail Switch
Multifunctional unique tailcap: magnetic charging, tactical operation and remote controlling with ease.
✔ A powerful combination
Powered by a single customized 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable lithium battery, and an impressive runtime up to 8 hours.
✔CHARGE. MOUNT. OPERATE
|Beam Distance (ft)
|Beam Distance (m)
|Max. Performance (lumens)
||Magnetic USB Charging Cable
||Customized 5000mAh 3.6V 21700 Rechargeable Lithium Battery (Included)
|Light Intensity (candela)
|Lens / Reflector Type
||PMMA Optical Lens
||Magnetic Tail Switch
||Medium Size (Permanent Marker)
- Professionally designed for PICATINNY mounts, the Odin features an innovative removable slide rail mount with a mechanical lock for secure operation.
- Innovative magnetic remote pressure switch features a locking function for a tight fit by a single push of the anti-slip knurling ring.
- Powered by a single customized 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable lithium battery, it delivers MAX 2,000 lumens and 300 meters.
- Adopts the MCC3 USB magnetic charging cable with a charging current of up to 2A, which greatly improves the charging efficiency.
- Multifunctional unique tailcap: magnetic charging, tactical operation and remote controlling with ease.
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)
||2,000 ~ 1,000 ~ 760 ~ 300
|Run-time LEVEL 1
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)
|Run-time LEVEL 2
|SOS / BEACON
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|Weight (g / oz)
||216.0 / 7.62 (Including Battery)
|Length (mm / in)
||136.5 / 5.37
|Head Diameter (mm / in)
||29.0 / 1.14
|Body Diameter(mm / in)
||26.6 / 1.05
||High Performance Neutral White LED
||Self-defense, Law enforcement, Tactical Use
- Odin (Battery Included) x 1
- MCC3 Magnetic Charging Cable x 1
- Magnetic Remote Switch（with Stand） x 1
- H2.5 Allen Wrench x 1
- Adjustable screw x 2
- Self-locking band x 2
- User Manual x 1
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..