● CW LED with a maximum output of 1,150 lumens
● Includes a customised 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging cable
● Three-color power level indication show the power levels
● Brand-new TIR lens design producing a perfectly balanced beam
● Flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work light
✔ The S2R Baton II is the upgraded version of the popular S2R Baton predecessor.
✔ It has a compact build (5% shorter than S2R Baton) for easy grip and portability.
✔ The light can produce a maximum output of 1,150 lumens including an upgraded TIR lens that produces a perfectly balanced beam.
✔ It has several modes to choose from including three standard modes, turbo, moonlight, and strobe.
✔ The S2R Baton II features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you always know when to charge. It boasts a new MCC 1A magnetic charging system to ensure faster charging in a smaller form factor.
✔ The S2R II also features a dual direction pocket clip for enhanced everyday carry.
|Beam Distance (ft)
|Beam Distance (m)
|Max. Performance (lumens)
||Magnetic USB charge base
|Light Intensity (candela)
||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.
|Lens / Reflector Type
||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)
||Medium size (Permanent Marker)
||Series S (EDC, General Use)
- CW LED with a maximum output of 1,150 lumens.
- Includes a 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging cable.
- Features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you know when to charge.
- Portable faster charging MCC 1A USB charging cable provided in the package.
- Flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work light.
- Multi-function side switch with five brightness levels, plus a strobe mode.
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)
|Run-time LEVEL 1
- 1150 lumens (2 minutes) then drops to 400 lumens (230 minutes)
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)
|Run-time LEVEL 2
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)
|Run-time LEVEL 3
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)
|Run-time LEVEL 4
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)
|Run-time LEVEL 5
|SOS / BEACON
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|Weight (g / oz)
||98.5 / 3.47
|Length (mm / in)
||100 / 3.94
|Head Diameter (mm / in)
||23 / 0.91
|Body Diameter (mm / in)
||23 / 0.91
||Luminus SST-40 CW LED
||everyday carry , key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use
- Flashlight ×1
- Customized 3200 mAh 3.6V 18650 Battery ×1
- MCC 1A magnetic charging cable ×1
- User manual ×1
- Pouch ×1
- Blue pocket clip ×1(installed on the flashlight)
- Black pocket clip ×1(spare, inside the package)
- Lanyard (including tethering tool) ×1
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..