VISM by NcSTAR ADO Scope - 3-9X42 - P4 Sniper
- Advance Dual Optic (ADO) 3X-9X variable magnification scope with a 42mm objective lens. The ADO Scope features an integrated Red Dot Reflex Optic on top of the scope body.
- The Red Dot Reflex lens folds down when not in use and with a push of a button the Reflex Lens flips up to the deployed position and automatically turns the Red Dot reticle On. When the Reflex Lens is folded down to the stored position, the Red Dot automatically turns Off.
- The Electronic Control Panel is placed on top of the scope for Ambidextrous use. You can turn On/Off the Illuminated Reticle, adjust the brightness level of the Illuminated Reticle, change select the Reticle Color from Blue or Red, and adjust the Red Dot brightness level. There are five brightness settings for the Illuminated Reticle and the Red Dot.
- Elevation adjustment is done with the accessible turret wheel on the bottom of the scope and the Windage adjustment is via the Target Turret on the side.
- The ADO whole Ocular body functions as a large Magnification ring. There is also an adjustable reticle focus ring at the end of the ocular lens.
- New GEN3 Integrated Auto Locking Quick Release Mount, fits Weaver/ Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 type rails. Features a redesigned and more compact lever.
- Uses 1 CR123A Lithium Type Battery (Included) for a long battery life.
- Die Cast Aluminum Body with Black Anodized body
- Fully Multi-Coated lens for a bright crystal clear image quality.
- US PATENT: 9,163,902
- US PATENT: D803,347
- International orders will not include batteries.
|DIMENSION||10.20" X 3.00" X 5.40"|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..