- The main backpack storage compartment measures 17"H X 12"W X 4"D. The outside of the backpack features 3 zippered compartments measuring: 10"H X 10.5W X 1.5"D compartment, 9"W X 7.5"H, & 10"H X 10.5W pockets. On each sides of the backpack features elastic top mesh pockets perfect for carrying water bottles or small items.
- There is a dedicated body armor storage compartment for the front carrier and a pocket for the back body armor panel/plate. This compartment has a flap with magnetic fasteners to secure the compartment.
- The front body armor carrier has 1" webbing that runs down each of the backpack straps. All the wearer has to do is grab each 1" webbing with each hands and pull up and over the head to deploy the front carrier from inside the backpack to the front of the torso of the wearer. The 1" webbing straps can then be wrapped around the waist and buckles together.
- The front carrier can hold a 10" X 12" shooters cut soft body armor panel. The front body armor carrier can be adjusted for height for the proper coverage of the front torso. The front carrier can be detached/removed from the backpack. The top straps can be buckled together and placed over the head and neck to wear individually (like a bib) and separated from the backpack.
- The rear carrier is stationary pocket inside the backpack close to the wearer's back. It can hold hard or soft body armor plates/panels up to 16.5"H X 11.5"W.
Level III UHMWPE Soft Ballistic Plates
- Made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) for a lightweight ballistic panel
- Level IIIA rated, capable of stopping 9mm and .44 Mag rounds up to 1,400 FPS
- Flexible design allows the panel to conform to various shapes, perfect for body armor carriers, backpacks, laptop cases, and luggage
- Fully sealed to provide protection against liquids, chemicals, and other harsh elements
- Suitable for use in most plate carriers
- Weighs up to 1.1 lbs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Read our Terms & Conditions for the purchase of body armor by clicking here.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..